The Faculty of Industrial Chemistry and Environmental Engineering was established in 1948, by the Presidential Decree no. 161 of 22 July 1948 of the Presidium of the Grand National Assembly, based on the decision no. 1 111 of 1948 of the Council of Ministers.
Nowadays, the faculty offers university studies on bachelor, master and PhD levels.
The BACHELOR fields and programmes of study are:
Chemical Engineering, with the programmes:
Environmental Engineering, with the programme: